Dragon Fly Editorial | Proposal Designer, Full-time, Remote
Dragonfly is looking for a contract-to-hire proposal designer to manage our proposal workflow with creativity and verve.
This is a remote position, working as part of an exceptionally collaborative creative team.
Our designer will not just create proposal graphics and develop proposal templates. They’ll also lead teams of designers during large proposals, develop overarching graphics styles, delegate graphics creation, check graphics for quality and style consistency, keep the team on schedule, and infuse our work with Dragonfly’s signature good cheer and positivity.
What you’ll do
They’ll collaborate with our writing and editing leads to create the best, most efficient, and most joyful processes to do our work. They’ll partner with our marcom design leads to stretch the boundaries of just how good proposal design can be. And they’ll enjoy working with like-minded creators who embrace Dragonfly’s values of helpfulness and integrity.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience leading a proposal design team
- Experience creating proposal templates and styles in Word
- Experience creating proposal graphics in PowerPoint and Illustrator, either from rough drawings or older versions
- Experience working on layout and graphic design for fast-paced proposals with hundreds of pages
- Expert knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and InDesign
- Ability to work quickly
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to set aside time during proposal color review cycles
- Willingness to work nights and weekends when the need arises, although we work hard to minimize this. We don’t believe in “churn and burn” proposal production. We believe in creating a sane, sustainable work schedule that keeps our folks fresh and inspired — not overworked and burnt out.
$60,000+ depending on experience
At Dragonfly, it’s important for us to create an exceptional workplace for our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with prompt vesting
- Generous paid time off
- Highly flexible work schedule
- Access to ongoing continuing education and career development opportunities
- Our benefits also include working in an environment where you’re valued as a person, where DEI is part of the fabric of our culture, where kindness is more important than cutting a deal, and where respect is paramount.
Here’s who you’ll work with: Team Dragonfly
Please submit your resume and portfolio to Dragonfly President Samantha Enslen